Double-Click Geek Ale

From: , , , By Bevans on Monday, October 01, 2007

Double-Click Geek Ale: The best way to drink yourself unconscious playing video games in your parents' basement.

Well, here's the new design I was talking about last week. I made it for one of my classes (assigment: create a product label) and I think it's definitely some of my best work. I was partially inspired by the Summit logo (my dad has a t-shirt of it), which I've always really liked.

I was thinking about how currently-existing beers are always marketed as the perfect companions for watching your favorite sporting event, and since I'm not really interested in most sports, I decided to come up with something that might appeal to me. If I drank.

As always, I've slapped it on t-shirts, sweatshirts, mousepads, mugs, bags, and most of the other stuff that's available at CafePress.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

By Anonymous on October 2, 2007 at 7:57 PM:

I should point out that most alcohol slogans and advertising point out and show people drinking in groups in moderation not being/getting drunk alone.

Post a Comment