T-Shirt Designs

From: , By Bevans on Wednesday, September 12, 2007


I was working on a new merchandise design today, and I realized that I hadn't ever posted my other merchandise designs on this blog. So, in the interest of getting the word out, here they are.

So far, I've actually sold 4 or 5 items with the Angry Cactus logo on them, but so far there've been no takers for the SkyPie. And no takers for the Tony Lived/Tony Died shirts either. Not that I expect any sales, mind you. It's mostly just for me to practice, and maybe make a few bucks on the side.

I really like my new design though. I'll be posting it in the next few days, I think. Complete with full CafePress store, once again. And more importantly, I think I may actually sell a few items with it.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment